- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- M.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.S., State University of New York at Stony Brook
Research and Experience Highlights:
- Dr. Jagannathan's active research interests include the semantics and implementation of high-level programming languages, with particular interest in concurrent and distributed systems, focusing on formal methods for describing and implementing such languages.
- Dr. Jagannathan has authored numerous computer science studies on topics related to programming language design, compiler and runtime implementation, verification and theorem proving, and related formal methods.
Purdue University Courses Taught:
- CS 565: Principles of Programming Languages
- CS 502: Compiler Design and implementation (graduate)
- CS 390C: Principles of Concurrency
- CS 352: Compiler Design and implementation (undergraduate)
- CS 240: C Programming