- B. A. Heidelberg College
- M.B.A. Indiana Wesleyen University
Research and Experience Highlights:
- As Managing Director, he is currently responsible for the operations and deliverables for Purdue NExT, a non-credit distance education program/classes for Purdue University.
- Multiple years of private sector experience.
- Prior to Purdue NExT, he managed multiple projects for Purdue University. These grants and projects have covered content areas in battery research, development of coursework (online and face-to-face), pharmacy, quantum chemistry, video conferencing, and information visualization, but also STEM based projects in the K12 environment.
- He has developed and co-taught a course on Hybrid-Electric Vehicles, instructed a variety of EPICS courses, and designed and taught courses on project management and major event planning.
Purdue University Courses Taught:
- OLS 375 – Training Methods
- OLS 499 – Major Event Planning
- BCM 545 – Effective Training Methods (Graduate Level)
- OLS 399 – Special Topics in Education
- ENG 103 – Engineering Introduction to Hybrids and Electric Vehicles