- B.S. in Political Science from Iowa State University
- M.S. in Transport Planning and Management from University of Westminster (London)
- Ph.D. in Industrial Technology/Automatic Identification & Data Capture from Purdue University
Research and Experience Highlights:
- Dr. Elliott's teaching and research interests are in the field of biometrics. He currently leads a team of graduate and undergraduate students who work in the area of biometric technology.
- His research interests within biometrics include testing and evaluation of biometric devices, biometric performance, and biometric education initiatives.
- He has spoken at several conferences both internationally and nationally.
- Dr. Elliott is also active in biometric standards initiatives.
Purdue University Courses Taught:
- IT 345: Automatic Identification and Data Capture
- IT 545: Biometrics Technology and Applications
- IT 590: Special Problems in Industrial Technology
Purdue NExT Courses Taught: