- B.A., Wayne State University
- Attended University of Michigan M.B.A. program
Research and Experience Highlights:
- During his 19-year career with Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America, where he served as General Manager of Information Systems, Mr. Vasher was instrumental in the integration of information technology to support lean processes in both manufacturing and non-manufacturing environments.
- Mr. Vasher is a Lean Consultant and President of RPV Consulting, LLC and co-authored "Toyota’s Supply Chain Management: A Strategic Approach to Toyota’s Renowned System."
Other Purdue Courses Taught:
- Lean Manufacturing instructor for Executive MBA program