- Ph.D., Stanford University
- M.S., Stanford University
- B.S., Ohio State University
Research and Experience Highlights:
- Focused on the areas of decision analysis and mathematical modeling, Dr. Preckel's research interests include energy modeling, assessment of the effects of policy across an economy's income spectrum, supply chain management and methods and applications for optimization and numerical integration.
- Dr. Preckel has served on the editorial staff of the "American Journal of Agricultural Economics" and "Manufacturing and Service Operations Management" and has served as Co-Editor in Chief of the "American Journal of Agricultural Economics."