- Ph.D., University of Toronto
- M.S.E.E., Isfahan University of Technology
- B.S.E.E., Isfahan University of Technology
Research and Experience Highlights:
- Dr. Saeedifard's research interests include power electronics, modeling and control of power electronic converters, applications of power electronics in power systems, HVDC transmission systems, grid integration of distributed energy resources, and DC and AC microgrids.
- Dr. Saeedifard's work with Purdue University's Power and Energy Devices and Systems research divisions is addressing societal challenges such as sustainability and reduced carbon emissions, an increasingly stressed bulk power system, and the need for next-generation marine, aerospace and vehicular power and propulsion systems.