- Ph.D., University of California – Berkeley
- M.S.M.E., University of California – Berkeley
- B.M.E., University of Delaware
Research and Experience Highlights:
- Dr. Nauman's research interests include orthopaedic tissue regeneration, the repair of vital organs, the development of novel cancer treatments and the primary and secondary injury patterns of the central nervous system.
- Dr. Nauman has received the Purdue College of Engineering Early Career Research Award of Excellence, is a University Faculty Scholar and was recently named the B.F.S. Schaefer Outstanding Young Faculty Scholar in the School of Mechanical Engineering.