- Ph.D., University of Kansas
- M.A., University of Arkansas
- B.A., University of Arkansas
Research and Experience Highlights:
- At the Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering, Dr. Collins directs the Center's work in telemedicine and telehealth and engages in active research related to communication technology adoption, persuasion and social influence, and patient-provider interaction. Dr. Collins teaches courses in communication and emerging technologies, persuasion and social influence.
- Dr. Collins previously served as the Director of Digital Content at the Instructional Development Center at Purdue University and was on the faculty at the University of Louisville.
Purdue University Courses Taught:
- COM 435: Communication and Emerging Technologies
- COM 318: Principles of Persuasion
- COM 315: Communication of Technical Problems