Purdue NExT Hybrid Electric Vehicles courses focus on the chemical science that powers the newest generation of hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles – Introduction to Battery Technology (ce.batt.i1)
- Hybrid-Electric Vehicles – Power Electronics & Electric Machines (ece.power.i1)
- Hybrid-Electric Vehicles – Performance & Environment Impact (me.hysys.i1)
- Introduction to Fuel Cells (nu.fuel.i1)
- Fuel Cell Systems and Analysis (nu.fuel.i2)
Refine Your Search
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to refine your search.