- Ph.D., University of Maryland, College Park
- M.S., University of Maryland, College Park
- B.S., University of Maryland, College Park
Research and Experience Highlights:
- Dr. Motevalli's automotive research interests include airbag modeling and testing, hybrid-electric and fuel cell vehicle safety, pedestrian safety, fuel reformers, alternative fuel use and evaluation of airbag models.
- An author of more than 100 research studies and papers and a former Purdue University faculty member, Dr. Motevalli has extensive experience in aviation safety research. He has previously served as the Director of the International Aviation Safety and Security Summit program and worked with the President's Commission on Aviation Safety and Security in the 21st Century.