- B.S. Purdue University
- MS.Ed. Purdue University
Research and Experience Highlights:
- He is the author of Mobile 3D Game Development: From Start to Market.
- Prior to working at Purdue, Professor Morales worked as a Technical Director at High Voltage Software, where he developed videogames for Microsoft, Lego, etc.
- During his time at Purdue, he has maintained an active consulting practice and has worked on web and mobile app projects for a large base of clients, including DIAGEO, VanLu, etc.
- He has also worked on numerous NSF funded grants to develop digital media products.
Purdue University Courses Taught:
- CGT 141 – Internet Fundamentals, Technology, and Development
- CGT 290 – Visual Effects Introduction
- CGT 346 – Digital Video & Audio