- Ph.D., University of Minnesota
- M.S., Wayne State University
- B.E., University of Roorkee
Research and Experience Highlights:
- Dr. Grama serves as the Director of the Computational Science and Engineering program at the Center of Science and Information. His areas of research include parallel and distributed computing, scientific computing applications, and large-scale data handling and analysis.
- Dr. Grama is a recipient of the National Science Foundation CAREER Award, was a Purdue University Faculty Scholar from 2002-07 and has been named an Outstanding Teacher of the Purdue University School of Science.