Students will Learn:
Module 1 – CSS Layout & Positioning
- Learning Objective: Examine different types of layout and positioning styles, differentiate between the different styles, evaluate the benefits and limitations of each style, and identify the proper syntax for evoking the different styles.
Module 2 – Layout Walkthrough & Form Elements
- Learning Objective: Explore the usefulness of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver in creating fixed layouts, analyze the structure of forms for web development, list the elements and controls used in creating forms.
Module 3 – Form Processing & Internet History
- Learning Objective: Examine the connections between form processing and databases and identify important milestones in the development of the internet.
Module 5 – Video Streaming & Mobile Development
- Learning Objective: Identify types of streaming services, evaluate benefits and limitations of different streaming protocols, list different mobile development platforms, weight pros and cons of mobile web, native application, and hybrid development.
- This web development course is targeted toward independent learners, working professionals, and students that wish to gain or improve their basic web programming skills.
Other Courses in the Series
- Web Programming: Introduction to xHTML & CSS (bs.web.i1)